Friday, September 10, 2010

Scrapbooking

I knew as soon as I saw this photo of my youngest daughter Summer, that this picture had to be scrapbooked and I had just the perfect set! I used elements from the Petal Party scrapbooking kit and also from the die cuts set.

I used my pretty in pink marker to make the edges of some of the flowers more interesting and then layered them around the photo using dimensionals on some of them.

I then created a line on my page using the gorgeous 1" double stitched grosgrain ribbon in bashful blue.

I kept the journalling simple by using my marker again on so saffron card and then just trimming and sticking it onto my page.

It was a really quick page to complete but I think the colours go so well together.

Thanks for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment