Wednesday, June 24, 2015

A CASED card


I was perusing Pinterest the other day and came across a stunning card made by the super talented Karen Squires.  There is a link to her beautiful card and blog here
I have never made a trifold card before but I figured it can't be that simple surely?


Thankfully I managed to create something I was happy with.  I love the Watercolour Wings stamp set it so incredibly versatile and loads of fun to use.


I used the Endless Birthday Wishes set to create a greeting for the inside, you can create so many personalised greeting using this set.

This is for a special lady and I hope that she likes the card.  I had lots of fun making it and I am sure it won't be the last trifold card I make.

I am now off to pick my gorgeous girls up from school.  There is only a day and a half left of the term here in Beijing.  I cannot believe that we have lived here for almost a year!

post signature
stampin up shop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: