Monday, June 1, 2015

One More Sleep.....

.....Until the new catalogue is launched and I am sooooo excited.  Just to tease you all I am showing you another little project I made using some of the wonderful new goodies!


I love using the woodgrain embossing folder to make the card stand like an easel.  Here I have used some of the gorgeous new lace ribbon.


I made a little tote bag and added a butterfly, it's big enough to hold some small chocolates or a lip gloss, I love giving lip gloss as a gift



The card has the stamp image embossed in white to make it really stand out.

I will be back tomorrow with the new catalogue on my blog and you will be able  to order your own new goodies through my shop now button.


post signature
stampin up shop

1 comment:

  1. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. See the link below for more info.


    #stand
    www.ufgop.org


    ReplyDelete