Thursday, June 11, 2015

Birthday Cupcake



Today I used the circle card thinlet die to create this card.  It comes with everything you need to create a flip card and it's so quick and easy to use! I love how you can have different things on each side of the flip circle.  I used You're The Best on the front and then made a cupcake for the back.


I used the gorgeous new Cherry on Top papers, they are so colourful and would certainly brighten my day. It's very hot over here in Beijing but we have been experiencing the most amazing thunderstorms the past few nights.  The lightening has been so bright it's hard to sleep so I've been in my craft room creating instead.

Why not have a go at creating a card yourself and then put a picture in the comments section.  You can buy all of the products I've used 24 hours a day using the link through the Shop Now button below.  I would love to see what you come up with.

post signature
stampin up shop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment