Friday, June 12, 2015

Scrapbooking


We went away for Chinese New Year as the Beijing winters are flipping cold!  We took the girls to Phuket in Thailand for 10 days and it was beautiful!  One of the days we took a boat trip out to the James Bond Island and at one point left the main boat to venture out onto canoes.  Mark had the camera and Boo in his canoe and managed to capture this gorgeous photo of her.


Well, of course, it needed to be put into my scrapbook.  I used a lot of the Project Life stamp sets that I have on this page and lots of little accents that I wouldn't normally use such as the sequin hearts and stars but I love how it's turned out.



I copied the flowers from her hair with the punches to add more depth to the page


Just scattering some of the sequin stars and hearts to the left added a bit of sparkle too.


The stamps look great on the card here and Boo herself was very pleased with another addition to her scrapbook. What do you think?

post signature
stampin up shop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment