Friday, June 24, 2016

Floral Phrases


Another of the new sets I love is a bundle ( I love bundles as you get so much more for less) It's called Floral Phrases and it comes with the most beautiful thinlits and stamp set.

The above card took literally minutes to make as its just two of the thinlits run through the bigshot and then stuck onto the white card.  I then cut out a flower and some leaves from the botanical blooms set.  I embossed the white Thank You for Caring sentiment to make it pop just that little bit more


The above card was created for one of my daughters friends.  Unfortunately, when you are posted to different places around the world you not only meet and make wonderful new friends, sadly they leave as well.  It can make end of school terms especially emotional


I made the thinlit cut out become an envelope to hold the card with the sentiments on.  It looks really effective and was, again, quick to make. I just hope her friend likes it.

Anyway, I'm off to check whether we're still part of Europe or not.



post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment