Thursday, June 16, 2016

More of that Swirly Bird


Can you tell I'm loving the Swirly Bird Bundle?  It's so versatile!  On the above card I used it to create my own background paper, I can now create cards with a funky background in the colours I want.  This card was really quick to make but really effective.


This card took a bit longer.  My daughter and I are volunteers at our local charity shop here in Beijing and one of the things we help with is the donation of jigsaw puzzles.  My youngest daughter loves completing jigsaws so we get all the donated ones and make them up to ensure they are complete.  I was playing with the Swirly Bird Bundle whilst I was watching Summer put together a jigsaw and I was looking at the bits leftover from the wavy lines die.  I decided to put them back together on a card and the result is the card above.  I added a few swirly flowers and the lovely "You're in my thoughts" sentiment.

I am really pleased how they came out and hope that it shows to you some of the many, many was you can use this bundle.

I finished just in time as I hear the girls returning from school.  Why not order the bundle from my shop and post what you create?  I'd love to see

Until then

post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment