Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Sitting Here



This is another stamp set from the new catalogue and I love it!  I made this card for my Father n Laws upcoming birthday.  Her has a ginger cat called Honey so I coloured the cat in to match!

The cushions have been coloured in and cut out then I used my embossing tool on the back to give them some dimension and stuck them on with dimensionals.  I think this stamp set will be great for making the "dreaded" male cards.  There is also a dog and basket in the set so it's very versatile.

It's been very hot and humid in Beijing the past few days with temperatures in the high 30s so it's been a joy working in my air conditioned studio.  It's a perfect excuse to play with all my goodies from the new catalogue.

I'll be back soon with some more cards for you, until then
post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment