Friday, June 3, 2016

The Beautiful New Catalogue is Here!


This is one of my favourite times of the year as a Stampin UP! Demonstrator - the launch of the new annual catalogue.  I always get excited to see what delicious goodies they are giving us for the next 12 months and this year they have, once again, outdone themselves.  There's lots of wonderful new bundles and so far my favourite one has been the one used on these two cards called Swirly Bird.  I love it because it so incredibly versatile.  I managed to create a male birthday card and a totally different get well card from the same set.


The thinlets allowed me to add dimension to the cards really quickly and they look really effective.  I am going to be spending the rest of today playing with this set as it's very humid here in Beijing and about 38 degrees so I have no desire to leave my lovely air conditioned craft room!

You can see the gorgeous new catalogue by clicking HERE

You can also order any of the products by clicking the shop now button below.



post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment