Saturday, October 4, 2014

Christmas Postcard!


I love the Postcard stamp especially as it's so versatile.  This year I have teamed it up with the Wondrous Wreath  and the Ornamental Pine sets.



I love the speed at which you can create cards using the Wondrous Wreath bundle set.  The dies make light work of cutting our the wreath and adding a touch of dazzling details adds that extra bit of sparkle.




I embossed the postcard top in gold embossing powder and then I embossed the sentiment onto vellum, again with the gold embossing powder.  Both cards were then mounted onto a cherry cobbler card mount.

As a family we have recently been posted to Beijing, China and it's taken a while to get settled and have my craft room back up and running but we're all sorted now, boxes are unpacked and we're acclimatising to the weather, although the past few days have been just like in the UK! I even put a jumper on this morning!

On the positive side of moving I get a beautiful new craft room!


Of course it doesn't stay looking so tidy for long!




Once all my craft stuff arrived I got straight at it



My desk is now looking a lot more cluttered and there are some future creations scattered around the desk that I shall be posting over the next few days.


Crafting really is a wonderful hobby and I have met a lot of fantastic women who live on the compound here with us.  I am now setting up a Project Life Class and Card Making Class for the fellow Brits I've met who want to give crafting a try.

I have posted a link to the Autumn/Winter Catalogue on my page and there is the lovely option of shopping 24 hour a day if you click on my Shop Now button.

Enjoy and have a great day

Ruth


No comments:

Post a Comment