Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wonderful Wreath


I love, love, LOVE this stamp set and especially like that you can buy it as a bundle deal and save 15%!!! The deal includes some gorgeous dies for the big shot allowing you to quickly and easily cut out the wreath and the dies come with the added bonus of the words Joy and Noel.

I like how you can create two completely different cards using the same stamps.  With the card above I used an embossing folder to add more dimension.


With this card I used my old favourite Hardwood stamp and the sentiment from the stamp set. I like both cards as they are quick and easy to complete which is essential at this time of year!

Have a go yourself, all the supplies are listed below and you can buy them all by clicking on the shop now button.

Enjoy

Ruth




post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment