Thursday, October 9, 2014

Something a bit different from Christmas Cards


One of my gorgeous nieces (I'm lucky enough to have 4) was 18 in September and even though we're now miles away in China I didn't want her to miss out on a card.


Of course for an 18th the card has to be extra special so I spent a lot of time playing with stamp sets, colours, dies etc to come up with something perfect for her


I used a lot of gems on this card but I really wanted to add some sparkle to her day



I'm not sure why my computer is not rotating the images today, I do apologise.


I really enjoyed making this card and thankfully my niece loved it. I even used the envelope punch board to make a box envelope for it but I forgot to take a picture!

Enjoy

Ruth



post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment