Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Decorations


I have booked a stall at the Embassy Christmas Fayre and someone asked for decorations.  I pulled out my trusty rosette die and fired up youtube and came across this talented lady: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXc0d9qdzX4#t=679
Obviously I don't want my decoration to be an exact copy so I changed the colours and didn't use ANY ink pads which has to be a first for me!


Green is my favourite colour and there is just a hint of it in this designer paper so I used green cardstock with my medallions die and then added a touch of sparkle with the silver glimmer paper (it's Christmas - you've got to have glitter!) ad then topped it off with one of the gorgeous snowflake embellishents from the Autumn/Winter catalogue.  Everything I used is listed below and you can get it all delivered straight to your door by clicking the shop now button.

Give it a go, I would love to see what you come up with

Ruth



No comments:

Post a Comment