Sunday, October 5, 2014

crackers


I love to decorate the table at Christmas but I don't really like the tat that comes in the crackers.  This year I wanted to create my own crackers each with a personalised gift inside.


Of course I'll still add the joke and the paper hat but each dinner guest will receive a special gift picked just for them.


This meant that I had to create different sized crackers for each person.  I made all of them using my scoreboard and envelope punch board.


My favourite is the smallest Santa one.  It's sooooo cute and I can easily fit a pair of earrings or a necklace in there.

There's a lovely video from the very talented Joanne James here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t09iaNJ6w3E

I hope you have a go and send me some pictures of your Christmas Crackers

Enjoy

Ruth



No comments:

Post a Comment