Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Another Shaped Card


I decided to make another shaped card, and to stretch myself even further, I made it for a man!  I always dread when someone asks me to make a card for the man in their life.  I like butterflies and flowers and easy to make cards.


However, with the Celebrate Today set I found it a doddle to create a "manly" card.  I embossed the yellow balloon using the star embossing folder and I then used the Balloon Framelits to cut out the balloons and the bunting.  I was really pleased how it turned out in the end, and thankfully, so was my friend who has asked me to make her 3 more to put in her "just in case I need a male card" folder.

have a great day and

post signature
stampin up shop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment