Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Christmas....

A sneaky preview of the new Autumn/Winter catalogue that goes live on September 1st.  I know I say this every time but every time the catalogues just keep getting better and better and I love everything inside this one!  You can see it on my blog from 1st September and order through my 24 hour online shop, just click on the shop now button.



There are lots of super bundles available.  Here I have used the Hearth and Home thinlets together with the Sleigh Ride Thinlets and a saying from the Cozy Greetings stamp set.



I created some curtains to frame my window and just added a touch of gold glitter to the trees and lights in the homes.  The paper is from one of the new paper packs.

I hope you like this preview.  I will hopefully be back tomorrow with some more.

Until then
post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment