Sunday, August 2, 2015

Shaped Cards


I decided, whilst I was lying on a beach in Borneo, to try and stretch myself with my card making when I got back home to Beijing.  So today when I woke up and realised it was still 30+ degrees outside and very humid, that I would take advantage of my air conditioned studio and get to work. 

 This card uses the new Mint Macaron Cardstock which is lush along with the Pretty Petals Designer paper pack which is a really useful 6"x6".


I wanted to just put detail in the 3 centre circles so I used my framelits and butterfly punches.




I love how the circles seem to hover in thin air.  

This card certainly took me out of my comfort zone but  really enjoyed creating it and will try and continue to make more interesting cards.

I hope you like it and if you would like to have a go at making this card, I have listed all the supplies below and you can shop 24 hours a day by clicking the link "Shop Now"

Have a great day

post signature
stampin up shop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment