Friday, August 14, 2015

Mini Treat Bag - Oh The Possibilities!




I have been playing with the Mini Treat Bag die and I think I've fallen in love with it!  It has sooooo many possibilities and comes with everything you need to make gorgeous bags time and time again!.



I created this bag to put some diabetic cookies that I had baked in to give to a friend as a treat.  As my one of my daughters is a coeliac I bake most days and wanted to make something that my friend could eat too and it just looks so much more caring if you give a hand made gift in a hand made bag.


This bag was used to put some of the gluten free cookies in for my daughters friend who is also a coeliac.  I put the cookies into a clear cellophane bag and popped it inside this treat bag.


And last but not least, this bag was created for my eldest daughter who did so well in her end of year tests that she was allowed to get the top of her ear pierced so I bought her some new earrings and popped them in the bag.

I will be playing some more with the dies over the coming days and will show you what I come up with, in the meantime
post signature
stampin up shop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment