Thursday, August 27, 2015

Reason for the Season


I love poinsettias at Christmas and I know my mother in law does too so I created this card for her.  As the poinsettia is so dimensional I thought the card deserved a box.


I love glitter at Christmas but I don't love it getting everywhere so to create the glitter outline on my box I used double sided tape, added the glitter then covered it with a piece of paper and ran my brayer over it a few times.  I find that helps to press the glitter into the glue on the tape and it stays there much better!


This bundle is going to be very popular and you can see why.  The flower is so quick and easy to create and there are so many possibilities with the set.  The co-ordinating punch makes light work of cutting everything out.


I thought I would add a touch of glitter to the petals too (after all, you can never have too much glitter!) 
I hope you like the card and that you're getting excited to order some "stash" when the catalogue goes live on Tuesday next week!

Until then

post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment