Saturday, August 29, 2015

Another sneaky peak....



I love this card.  I had seen a few created looking through the window to outside so I thought it would be cool to create one looking inside.  This is probably one of my favourite things about Stampin Up!  Everything goes together so well.  I used the Brick embossing folder and the new Perfect Pines Bundle together with the Festive Fireside and Hearth and Home bundles.




I used an acetate sheet to create the "window pane" and used dimensionals to make the window appear raised from the brick wall.  I added glitter to the Christmas tree (you have to have glitter) and I thought the paper looked a bit like wallpaper.

I'm really pleased how this card turned out and I fell I will be making a few to sell at the Embassy Christmas Fayre.

Remember the catalogue goes live on Tuesday and you can order all the products I've used over the past few days by clicking on my shop now button.

Until then
post signature
stampin up shop

No comments:

Post a Comment