Friday, August 13, 2010

Challenges




I thought I would have a go at a couple of challenges today. I am submitting this card for both the Sweet Stampin pretty in pink challenge and the sketch Saturday challenge.

I actually had fun using the pixie pink cardstock and ink. I also used so saffron and the petal party scrapbooking set. The stamp set I used is Simply Said.

Am now off to get girls ready for sleepovers.


P.S Sorry the photo looks so rubbish on the blog, I promise it looks better if you click on it.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Ruth love your layout and the image thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin challenge hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the image you chose. I haven't used that one in a long time and now I am thinking I should pull it out again. You did a totally fab job with the colors and layouts.

    Tamie - GDT

    ReplyDelete