Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sweet Pea


This is a different type of card. It has a little tag at the bootom right which holds the card shut.


I'm not sure if you can see it too well.


THis is the outside of the card. I used the sweet pea papers and punched a hole in the middle of the folds and then I cutout a scalloped circle and then punched a circle out of the middle to make a window.


I decorated the inside by using the scallop punch again and cutting a cirlce onto which I stamped a flower from the Sweet Pea set. I then used the bird from the same set on the bottom right of the card.

The card then folds up to become a tri fold card with the image of the flower showing through the circle.

I'm not sure if any of that makes sense but hopefully it will.

I had my hair cut even shorter yesterday which I am very pleased with as it doesn't stick out so much over my "cone of shame".

I hae my eldest daughter coming back from her adventure camp, apparently she has been kayaking, rock climbing, absailing and has lost a tooth - can't wait for all the washing!

Have a great day

1 comment: