Friday, August 13, 2010

Wedding Card


We are off to Ireland next week for a very special wedding. Both my daughters do Irish Dancing and their teacher is getting married in Westport. We are all going over for her wedding and the girls will get to dance!

Because it's going to be so special I created an extra special card for them! I stamped the French Script background stamp using the Versamark ink and then embossed it in gold.


For the inside I stamped Happiness Always and embossed it. I punched out the hearts and then used the punched bits to mirror it at the top of the card. I used the Mr and Mrs stamp set and embossed the flowers again.

Here's an arty farty angle!


I then punched out 2 hearts and embossed the "bride" using the baroque motifs stamp set and then put 3 pearls on the "groom". I stamped Mr and Mrs from the Mr and Mrs set and embossed it in gold and then attched it to the card and put 4 more pearls on each corner.

I really enjoyed making this card. I haven't embossed so much for for ages and it was really good fun.

I have also been playing with clear embossing and cracked glass effects but I'll show you more later.

Please feel free to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by.

Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous, hope the happy couple enjoy their special day !
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete