Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mmmmmm Wine



I'm a pink girl myself, when I'm allowed wine that is! I decided to try some More new techniques with this card. I cut out a square of whisper white and then scored lines on it every half an inch. I then stamped the En Francais as a background and sponged some so saffron onto it as well. This then created an almost lattice effect on the white.


I then used Pocket Silhouettes along the bottom of the white.



I then sponged some more of the so saffron and added some chocolate chip to some whisper white and then stamped the wine bottle from the level one stamp set in the mini catalogue and then mounted it onto chocolate chip.


I carried on the sponging background for the sentiment and mounted it again onto chocolate chip but hid one corner of the chocolate chip behind the large white square.

I then mounted it all onto old olive cardstock onto which I had stamped the En Francais in Old olive ink.

Please let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment