Thursday, August 5, 2010

My daughters choice


I asked my daughters to choose 2 pieces of card stock for me to create some spinner cards. My youngest daughter Summer went straight for the bold brights and chose Pink Passion and Brilliant Blue whereas my eldest daughter Thalia went for soft subtles and chose Bashful Blue and Barely Banana which I supplemented with Apricot Appeal.

I then used the two step stamping and the gorgeous Greenhouse Garden stamp set and created a flower on a circle and then made it into a spinner card


I also used the tiny tags set (also included in this months offer) and created the tags on the front of the card with the messages Thank You on Thalias card and Hello on Summers.

I don't think I would have ever chosen these colour schemes myself as I always seem to opt for the earth elements and the purples. I can't wait to get my hands on the new colours that are coming out in October.

Remember, if you would like to take up the offer of 20% off the two step stamps in August please e-mail me at ruthwareing@aol.com and I will help you out.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment