Monday, August 16, 2010

More Challenges


I haven't had much time over the weekend to get into my craft room unfortunately so this morning I nipped in before my one remaining daughter awoke!

I searched through my list of challenge blogs for some inspiration and created this card which I would like to submit to the following challenges:

http://cupcakecraftchallenges.blogspot.com/ Two papers, two ribbons and 2 flowers
http://ourcreativecornerweeklysketch.blogspot.com/


I put the extra flowers on the inside of the card as I like to decorate the inside as well as the outside.
I have the hairdresser coming this afternoon so I can feel almost human again. I still have 2 weeks before the collar can come off but I thought I would update you all with a picture of me in the "cone of shame"

Still managing to smile see?

Have a great day

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card :) Great pic!...even with the 'cone of shame' :)
    Thanks for joining in with us over at the OCCSC
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful Ruth! LOVE your card, what pretty design! Great job with the sketch...

    Thanks for playing along, Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card Ruth - love the colours. Thanks for joining in with the fun over at Cupcake
    hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete